Monday, January 17, 2011

The boy's monthly tree {January}

A couple of years ago I bought Wesley his own Christmas tree for the bedroom.

After Christmas I went shopping and saw all of these ornaments on clearance and got the idea to decorate it every month with the holidays or seasons. I bought lots and lots of different ornaments during the Christmas clearance that year and was SO excited to decorate it every month. During each new holiday I bought some things to add to really bring out the holiday of that month like heart pics for valentines day, some clover garland for St. Patty's day and some fun Easter eggs that I bought on our trip to Indiana. I ended up with two small totes full.

Well it only last a couple of months and we started running out of room for it. Then we moved and definitely didn't have room for it. 
Then when mom moved out and the boys went from a bedroom with their toys in it to a playroom and bedroom separate there was more then enough room in their bedroom for the tree AND they needed a night light so it was perfect!

It's been set up in their bedroom since November and they both love it.

Their January/winter wonderland tree is in there now.

It's in shades of blue, white and silver with little snowmen... not that it snows much here lol




 

 Here's to hoping I can keep it up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment