Thursday, March 24, 2011

One.

He's one. 

Our precious little love muffin has hit the BIG NUMERO UNO! 

It seems like just yesterday I held our sweet new addition in my arms for the very 1st time. 

Falling in love at the very 1st sight of those full lips and dimpled chin. 

Completely in Awe of his beauty.
He was perfection and I felt SO happy he was mine and I was his.

He has changed so much in his 1st year of life. 
Not only in looks but in happiness.
We had those rough, rough, ROUGH few months of acid reflux and late forming colic that I thought I'd never get through.
But I did.
And it makes me appreciate every.single.smile. even more

He looks so different from when he was 1st born.


A few things he loves now are
Wesley chasing him down the hall
Anything edible
Attention
Being snuggled
Being tickled
Making us laugh


He's such a little clown and loves to make silly faces and noises so we'll laugh at him and then he does his little fake laugh which makes us just laugh harder. 

Today for his birthday we let him dive into his very own birthday cake for a little cake smash session. 
This kid loves to eat so I assumed this would be a shoot he'd actually enjoy and enjoy he did

 
 

His birthday party is on Saturday. 
The birthday party I've been working on for months and will be SO happy for it to be over!
Can't wait to see everyone there. Celebrating our littlest loves very 1st year in our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment