Friday, April 29, 2011

Monthly Tree {April} & Easter

Some how I never got around to posting their tree this month so I'll post the one from Easter. I took pictures on the 1st but was going to get more eggs and never did.

The tree of course was done up for Easter with pretty sparkly Easter eggs. 
The ones hanging from ribbon I actually got on our trip to Indiana a couple of years ago.

The kids had fun on Easter. It was pretty low key this year. 

We had an indoor egg hunt which Wes LOVED. There were 14 eggs hidden in the kid's playroom, livingroom, and their bathroom. Next year I think I'm going to hide them harder and leave clues in the eggs to find the next. 

Oliver kept sneaking candy from the eggs which he promptly spit right back out lol. And Wesley had a nutritional breakfast of jelly beans  :)

Charlie did some snoozing of course lol

Mom came over and we had Crock Pot Lasagna for lunch which was delish.

And the boys had a blast popping bubbles. Oliver was SUPER excited about the bubbles lol.



And Wesley just wouldn't be a great big brother if he didn't teach his 13month old brother to hit the bubbles with a shovel lol



No comments:

Post a Comment