Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Not over him yet...

Now that Oliver is here I don't know how many times complete strangers have said something relating to Wesley getting over being excited about Oliver...

Seriously people?! I don't even know you! 

Anyways... as of today Oliver is 7 weeks!  Already!!
 I know Crazy right?!

And I think Wesley loves him more everyday!

Every morning Wesley wakes up... gets out of bed... runs in our room and instantly asks
"Where's baby OliBer?"
And as soon as he sees him he gets the biggest smile on his face he can produce...

And the kissing begins.



Wesley kisses poor little Oliver from sun up to sun down. He asks a million times a day
"Can I give him a kiss?"
I'm not sure why he asks every time but he does and of course we always tell him yes. 

Wesley is such a big helper when it comes to his brother and is right by his side most all day. Oliver could not have a better brother and I hope that one day they will be 
best friends.

So suck on that you negative people I don't even know. Just because your kids suck doesn't mean mine do ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment