Friday, September 3, 2010

I live a life I love

My life can be summed up into just 1 word
Blessed.
Truly truly blessed.

1st with a husband who is so so very supportive. Supportive of any and every thing I do whether it's school, photography, my crazy amounts of craft projects, having more children, & being a SAHM. He supports me every day in every way, even when he probably shouldn't. 

He loves me.
Hard.
Completely.
Selflessly.
With all he has.


We have been through SO much in our 6+ years together. Things that could have easily broken us, but it hasn't. Nothing ever will.


We're in this for life.
2nd with my absolutely amazing and perfect in every way 1st born child. 
Oliver has a lot of live up to.
He's so sweet.
Such a lover.
The kissing bandit! 
My lovey dovey puddin pop.

And last but not least with our little baby.
Mr. Oliver who is so full of spunk and personality.
Who is going to get into SO much trouble but his sweet smile will get him out of all of it.

There is NOTHING I love more then my little family of 4. 

I am so truly truly blessed to have my 3 guys. 
I couldn't feel more lucky.


3 comments: