Thursday, September 2, 2010

Wesley's Imaginary Friend

Wes made his entry into boyhood today and 'found' himself an imaginary friend.

We aren't quite sure what 'he' looks like, as Wes apparently doesn't quite know.
And apparently his name is Jaguar Baby-Head
But I'm sure that will change tomorrow.

What we are certain is that he is Wesley's friend.

We first learned of "Jaguar" when Wes just randomly came up to everyone in the living and announced that his "friend" was "Right over there!"

Then he came in my room where mom and I were playing with Oliver and told us that his friend was in the corner because he took Wes' lunchable out of the "fridgerator" and was in Big trouble!

We kept asking Wes all about him. Like what he looks like and his name and at first he didn't know and just saying "he doesn't have a name he's just my friend". But then he decided his name was Jaguar Baby-Head. So silly.

So mom & I told him he needed to introduce him to all of us so he would know our names:
Wes: "Hey! Friend! Her name is Maw Maw!
And his name is Baby Oliver!
And... this old lady's name is.... MOMMY!"

Oh.Em.Gee!! OLD LADY!!

He called me an OLD LADY!

It's pretty hilarious, I must say.
Charlie will get a HUGE kick out of it I'm sure.

Wonder what tomorrow's adventures will be with Wes' new friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment