Thursday, November 18, 2010

4 years of love

Wesley is one of a kind. 
Really he is. 
And I can not believe he is 4 already! It seems like just yesterday I was being told to "come back to the hospital at 5pm to be induced". And almost 26hrs after arriving he was FINALLY here!
He's still just as perfect today as he was the 1st time I laid eyes on him.

He has THE BEST personality of any child I know. 
He's hilarious and has some really good timing. 

He's a lover to all people.
He "loves everybody under the rainbow!"
He's our kissing bandit.
Our pride and joy.
His daddy & I love him SO much and feel SO blessed to have been chosen to be his parents. 
Oliver has no idea just how lucky he is to have gotten the best big brother ever!

He loves him some:
No Technology Day 
Knock Knock jokes
Going to the park
Computer games
Action figures
Telling stories
Board games 
Toy Story
Cartoons
Orange
Money
Babies
Legos
Fruit
Food
Math

He LOVES Math
Charlie is ridiculous at Math. We're talking slept through math in HS and still made an A, then the next year as put in advanced math, again slept and made an A, and lets not to forget to mention college where he only attended on Test days and guess what... made an A.. one of the only ones he made in college lol. 
He's doing basic Math... adding and subtracting... up to 10 right now. 
The stuff he can count on his fingers. 
And we have a puzzle math game that he loves to play. 

He's constantly telling Knock Knock Jokes.
One of his faves is:

"Knock knock"
"Who's there"
"Annie"
"Annie who?"
"Annie body seen my underwear???"
And he goes on and on and adds different clothing items.

He loves the classic Orange you glad I didn't say Banana too.

He loves for you to tell him stories... any story. He doesn't care. And he can come up with some pretty good ones himself. 

We're lucky he is such a good eater! He's not very picky and we never have to make anything different for him unless we're eating Chili. He loves green beans but we still have to MAKE him eat them which is weird lol. But that's about the only vege we can get into him... everything else he says is "too green" lol. So we're working on sneaking that in. 

Not such a fan of:
Anything that makes loud noises!
He's still scared of the vacuum and spike the dinosaur.
Which I can feel him on the dinosaur I was terrified of an Alf doll as a kid
He's not a big fan of chocolate. O_o 
I know right... He's different
He prefers fruit to anything like that... including his birthday cake.
Bad smells.
Slimey things.
Bugs.

He gets grossed out pretty easily. For instance when we were doing pumpkins... I thought he'd love helping pull out the insides. Yeah.right. He was completely grossed out and kept yelling "I'm going to throw up!! I'm not even kidding!!!" He's hilarious.
Anytime I'm changing Oliver's diaper he runs away screaming "Ewwww! I don't want to smell that!!!" lol

We have to warn him anytime the vacuum is coming out. Otherwise he'll have a panic attack! Ever since he had the hearing problems as a baby from daycare he's hated the vacuum and anything loud. Say a car back firing or the other day the washing machine was making a banging noise and here he comes running. However, he's not afraid of thunder. 

And the quickest way to get him up the stairs is to tell him there is a bug behind him! He's up the stairs in no time flat! 
Which he gets honest from both of his parents haha.

I wonder how much he'll hate the nickname Booba when he's older... which usually get's shortened to Boob. bahahahah. It is what I've called him since day one almost... I think it's here for good lol


I love you big and big booba!
You make my heart feel super happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment