Saturday, November 6, 2010

Matchy Matchy

Since November 10th 2009, the day we found out that Wes was going to have a little brother I couldn't wait to get them in matching PJ's! 

They've had 1 matching outfit too and somehow never managed to get their picture taken in them other then one I have on my phone.

I've just been anxiously awaiting Oliver to get big enough for 'big boy pj's' and as soon as he was their 1st pair of matching PJ's were bought.


Buzz Lightyear of course :)

Then yesterday Wes and I had a little outting alone and I let him pick them out a new pair of PJ's. 
If you guessed they were anything other then Sponge Bob you don't know my child :D

There is nothing I love more then these kids in matching PJ's. Other then the kids themselves. I don't know what it is but they are just so cute!! 


<3 those boys so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment