Friday, April 9, 2010

What are you looking at?!


No really...
Wes is DEFINITELY my child!

We went to the mall yesterday (after Wes' Dr appt).

We finally got to use our Sit and Stand stroller we got for the boys.

Well Charlie was pushing the boys and while in one of the stores these 2 ladies stopped as Charlie was going by and was basically watching him go by so that they could see Oliver.
(We had his shade the up and the shade thing on the stroller was blocking the majority of the rest of him)

So Wesley sees the ladies looking and stares back at them confused and finally says:
"What are you looking at?!?!"
Angrily and with LOTS of attitude!

Seriously if he were older it definitely would have included a word starting with "F" lol.

He was not happy about what was going on haha.

WHY COULDN'T I HAVE HEARD IT?!?!
I would have died right then and there of laughter!

BAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

But noooo Charlie got to hear it. He told me about it after we left the store and I just busted out in laughter.

I asked Wes if he had done what daddy said and he said
"YEAH!" with an angry look on his face
All I could said is
"HIGH FIVE DUDE!"

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I just love him!

And his sassy mouth when its directed at other's who actually deserve it hahah.

He is SO protective of his brother :)

No comments:

Post a Comment