Tuesday, June 1, 2010

2 month check up

Monkey had his 2 month wellness check up... and Shots!
Thankfully they just got a new shot in that is 3 in 1 so instead of 5 shots he only had 3.
Ugh that never gets easier no matter how many times you go.

He now weighs a whopping 9lbs 4oz & is 22in long! That's 3lbs 1oz and 3in since he was born! He's getting so big!

It was confirmed today that he has acid reflux like Wes had. :(
I thought the Dr. was going to prescribe him something but instead we have to start mixing cereal in his milk and see if that helps... He said it will weigh it down? I'm not so sure about that but I do know he's going to get SUPER chunky from it which I'm not happy about... I like my little baby.

Today his belly must be really bothering him b/c he's much more fussy then usual. Hopefully the cereal will help.

***update****
We have not started the cereal... Its just not something I feel comfortable trying. And excitingly Oliver has (knock on wood) stopped spitting up by more then 1/2. He just has like normal baby spit up now lol. I'm excited and hope it stays that way. So I'm just hoping and praying it stays that way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment