Monday, June 14, 2010

Babies babies babies!



I'm terribly new at this but here goes...

I heart faces is doing a challenge this week on babies! (O how I LOVE babies)
And the dear sweet Holly told me I should try it out so I am.

This is a picture of my sweet sweet Oliver who was born 3/24 of this year. 
I spent MONTHS looking into newborn photography and bookmarking all the different poses I wanted to try... of course I didn't get to them all. 
It was my very 1st attempt at newborn photography and I was so very pleased with how they all turned out which is surprising for me. 
I really look forward to my next newborn in counter... hopefully sometime soon.


We still have no idea where he got the chin from.

5 comments:

  1. This pose is precious!! Sweet baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute. he almost looks bored in his sleep. :-) I love the pose. I never got around to posing my newborns. They just screamed all the time.

    Great shot!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow! I have a new little, and I really want to try out this pose with her. but I've had quite the time trying to get it.--beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picture, he looks like he's thinking hard. You caught a moment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So precious! Very impressed with his pose, I can't ever get anything close to this! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete