Friday, August 20, 2010

He's not a baby anymore :(

The other morning I woke up to the most perfect little 3yr old face staring back at me and I almost had to look twice.

He looked SO much older! 

When did he get so big?!

When did he stop being my little baby boy and become my big boy??

When did he stop being a baby, a toddler even, and become a... boy. 
Just a boy. 
A kid boy.


He's going to be 4 so very soon.
Too soon.
& I'm kind of sad...

But he still loves to snuggle. He still calls me mommy & kisses me in public.
So for that, he's still little.

But before long he won't be. & well that's just a sad thought. 

It was just 3yrs and 10months ago that he blessed our lives with his perfectness and its amazing the changes that can occur in just 3 yrs. 

He went from a newborn,
to a baby,
to a toddler,
to a kid.

Next he'll be a teenager!! 

Thank God that's not for another 9 years 2 months! 

Wesley I love you more then all the stars in the sky. 
An infinity plus 1.
You will forever be my baby boy.
My 1st born.
My 1st love.
My Booba.

"There has never been, nor will there ever be, anything quite so special as the love between
 a mother and a son"

No comments:

Post a Comment