Friday, August 20, 2010

Morning Rituals

Since Oliver has graced our lives with his HUGE presence Wes has been smitten.
Completely and utterly IN LOVE with his "baby Oliber"
And every since the day we brought him home he has been right by his side all day... Everyday.
& every morning Wes wakes up... comes in our room.. and looks for Oliver.

Some days he's in his crib.
Other's we've just gotten up with him so he's in the bed already.

If he's in the bed Wes climbs up beside him and the lovin' begins!
He turns them on some cartoons and he kisses him all over and hugs him and tell him how much he loves him.

But when he's in his crib... I must get him out!
Wes demands to have him.

He loves him more then I could have ever imagined he would...
Or even could.

Well this morning was like any other.
I already had Oliver out of the bed and he was snuggled up with me but was on the outside of the bed.
I wake up to Wesley trying to squeeze into the nonexistent space between Oliver and the edge of the bed. 

Me- "Wesley go lay on the other side."
Wes- "Well can  you put baby Oliver over there with me?!" 

So I did and rolled back over to get the remote and when I rolled back to give it to Wesley he had Oliver laying on his chest.... Pretty much face to face...
And Oliver was licking his FACE! Pretty much licking his eye!

I just laughed.

Wesley couldn't have cared less. He just kept snuggling him and kissing him.

I moved Oliver down some and wiped off Wesley face (it was covered in slobber), and we just laughed at how silly baby Oliver is.
(I don't think he'll ever JUST be Oliver to Wesley)

Oliver kept trying to roll off of Wes and he kept picking him up by the butt part of his onsie and putting him back onto his chest.

Then he asked if he could just hold him.. so he sat up and and I put him in his lap
(Oliver looks huge in Wes' lap.)
And they watched some SpongeBob Squarepants & snuggled.


After a little while Wes got tired and we sat Oliver up beside him and they just watched cartoons, talked and played.




It's a wonderful way to wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment