Sunday, August 1, 2010

I have sister...


We don't have the same parents.

But she is my sister.
My other half.
Has been since the day she was born.
And I love her so very much more then she'll ever know.
We don't talk as much as we use to
which sucks.
But all of my greatest childhood memories involve her.

I know she'll always be there if ever I need her
& Vise Versa.
She is and always will be my best... very best... friend.

She gets me.
And I get her.
Even when no one else does.
And I support her through everything.
               
So Mariam this is for you.
To let you know just how much I love and adore you,
as my sister,
and very best friend.
No matter what. 
And I'm always here for you.
Just a phone call away.

               
      "A cousin is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost."
                                                                                          Author: Marion C. Garretty



No comments:

Post a Comment