Friday, December 24, 2010

9 months {young}

My littlest lovey dovey do whop is 9 months. 
And like a fine wine he just gets better with age.

He's so full of life.
So full of joy & happiness & laughter. 


He's SO cute!
I mean I know I may be biased but jeesh... this is one freakin' adorable kid.
From his chubby little cheeks and understated blue eyes that constantly changed between shades of blue and gray, to his infectious smile that lights up his ENTIRE face.
Nearly every day Charlie comments that he thinks he's getting cuter.
So I must say I find it to be a huge compliment when people say how much he looks like me :)

And keeps us laughing with his never ending array of silly faces.


And when he does silly things like this...



I love him with 1/2 my being (the other 1/2 dedicated to his brother of course).

He loves to play and crawl around. 
And everything... I mean EVERYTHING goes straight to his mouth.



He's trying so hard to pull up onto things, mostly me in the mornings when we're doing our morning cuddling. But he just can't quite get onto those knees like he wants. 

He got his 1st big boy hair cut from maw maw.
He did really good with a sucker in hand to distract him.

And came out looking as handsome as ever.

He also got to open his very 1st present today one his very 1st Christmas Eve. 
His present from his big brother who helped him open it.
& tomorrow he'll celebrate his very 1st Christmas!
And our 1st Christmas as a family of 4

He loves bath time & puffs.
People watching and snuggling.
Banging on the floor and screaming.
Crawling down the hall and peaking around the corner to find you.
And playing in the playroom with his big brother. 

He's a mama's boy through and through and will come and find me if I leave the room and get the BIGGEST smile on his face when his eyes meet mine. 

There isn't one thing I would change about him.
He is who is is for a reason and every bit of him is perfection.
I love you every.day. Oliver Gage.
More and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment