Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Naughty

Perhaps I've become a little obsessed with blogging as this is my 50th post since February when I started. 

I did the boys Christmas pics for our Christmas card today and after we were done I hopped on the computer to see how they looked to see if I needed to take any more...

Well while I was turned around Wesley decided he wanted his brother in the playroom with him.
They were gone for about 2 minutes when Wesley brought him back like this
 Wes came carrying him back saying "Um mommy the baby has crayon on his face"
Obviously the baby was pleased with his work

And the pj's he had on were very appropriate :)

A little later the little was crawling around exploring while I was getting some things done and Wes came in here and said "UGH! Mommy! Look what the baby is doing now!!!"

He had found a pen and was trying to eat it as he did the crayon and marked his face all up.
I think he looked like a scarecrow lol.
And again he thought it was hilarious.

He puts any and everything in his mouth. 
Everything. 
Another thing Wesley never did. 

What a naughty boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment