Monday, December 20, 2010

Tradition

Every year since Wesley was born we've bought him an ornament that represented who he was or what he liked or just something that reminded us of him that year. 
Of course his 1st Christmas he got a Baby's 1st Christmas ornament with his name on it. 
2nd Christmas I saw the Jack-in-the-box from the old Christmas movies and had to get it for him.
He was REALLY into coloring (still is) so for his 3rd Christmas we found him the perfect ornament of a polar bear coloring.
Last year we let him pick out his own ornament and he went with Handy Manny (one of his favorite cartoons at the time)

This year he wanted Buzz Lightyear & I found the perfect one! 
I found a Buzz with a LGM! It matches their Halloween costumes!

Last year I was pregnant with Oliver but I still wanted to get him an ornament and found a cute little bear with a star. We plan on putting his name on it but haven't yet.
This year for his 1st Christmas I really wanted a Monkey Baby's 1st Christmas ornament and couldn't find one ANYWHERE! But I did find one that is so very appropriate... a silver spoon. It represents his love of all things edible haha. That kids loves to eat. 

This year Charlie and I decided to get each other ornaments every year too. 
We will have a VERY full tree someday. 
I had a great idea for an ornament for him but ended up waiting a little too late to get it but I did find one I liked that reminded me of him.
It has all of his favorite colors, and well Charlie is a bit of a jester lol
He really liked it

He got me Argyle, sparkly, awesomeness. 

Also this year we got our 1st Family ornament that we are so so so in love with!! 

And I had a little fun with some 3D Snowflake glasses Charlie brought us. They are SO fun! I can't wait to go look at all the Christmas lights with them Christmas Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment